sabato 17 maggio 2008

To the Most Holy Trinity

Divine Trinity,
Father, Son and Holy Spirit,
present and active in the Church
and in the depths of my soul,
I adore You,
I thank You,
I love You!
And through the hands of Mary most Holy, my Mother,
I offer, give and consecrate myself entirely to You for life and for eternity.

To You, Heavenly Father,
I offer, give and consecrate myself as Your son/daughter.

To You, Jesus Master,
I offer, give and consecrate myself as your brother/sister and disciple.

To You, Holy Spirit,
I offer, give and consecrate myself as "a living temple"
to be consecrated and sanctified.

Mary, Mother of the Church and my Mother,
who dwells in the presence of the Blessed Trinity,
teach me to live, through the liturgy and the sacraments,
in ever more intimate union with the three divine Persons,
so that my whole life may be
a "glory to the Father, to the Son and to the Holy Spirit."
Amen.

Nessun commento:

I am identified with Christ: His affairs are mine; His intentions, mine; I speak His words; my doctrine is His; my life is that of Christ; I complete the works of Christ; or better, it is Christ that completes His works for me.

Preghiera

Signore, glorifica nella tua Chiesa il Beato Giacomo Alberione. Sia per noi tutti esempio e intercessore nel cammino della nostra santificazione e del nostro impegno apostolico. Apri le vie dell'evangelizzazione affinché la presenza di Gesù Maestro, Via e Verità e Vita, si irradi nel mondo per mezzo di Maria, Madre e Regina degli Apostoli. Concedimi le grazie che ora ti chiedo...
Padre nostro, Ave Maria, Gloria... O Gesù Maestro, Via e Verità e Vita, abbi pietà di noi.
Regina degli Apostoli, prega per noi.
San Paolo Apostolo, prega per noi.
Beato Giacomo Alberione, prega per noi.
Da ogni peccato, liberaci o Signore.